We are looking for a trustworthy, experienced, and competitive sales professional to join our team. You will be working out of your home office as a sales professional for Driven Data, solely focused on growing the business. As a Regional Sales Manager, you should display excellent communication and negotiation skills and you will be responsible for the sales process from inception to close. You will discover and pursue new sales prospects, handle appointments from our Sales Development Team, negotiate deals, and always strive to maintain a superior level of customer satisfaction. Our sales strategy is consultative, so you'll leverage all of your in-dealership knowledge to educate dealers on how our technology can transform their businesses.Benefits
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Short/Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, Virtual Office Phone providedResponsibilitiesResponsibilities
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting and conducting meeting with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations in person and via video conferencing calls and in-person dealership visits when necessary.
- Religiously utilize the company CRM system to manage opportunities.
- Participate in conferences and travel for them when asked.
- Negotiate and close deals
- Follow-up with prospects we have presented to and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive in the Automotive SaaS vertical, or applicable dealership experience in a senior management position.
- Excellent knowledge of the use and purpose of CRM software.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing, inventory management and negotiation techniques
- Fast learner
- Independent and self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Knowledge in: Automotive SaaS, Dealership, or OEM experience.
Knowledge in: CRM softwareEqual Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.