As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for your VP counterparts. This role manages the outbound campaigns of the sales pod, identifies critical decision makers, and generates interest in the Paymerang solution. The SDR will serve as an ambassador for Paymerang and will need to articulate and champion the Paymerang value proposition. This position reports to the Sales Director.
- Become an authority at using lead generation tools to discover contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social selling outreach using set cadences to connect with new prospects
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak intelligently with decisions makers such as VPs, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Directors of Finance, and CFOs
- Expertly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
- Oversee consultations on VPs calendar and log activities in SalesForce CRM
- Exceed quota of qualified consultations
- High degree of persistence, self-confidence, and comfort with cold calling
- Outgoing, energetic, and personable
- High impact communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and focus on key opportunities
- Capable of building trusting relationships
- Understanding of complex financial products and ability to simplify into a coherent story
- Experience in Software as a Service (SAAS) a plus
Why Youll Love It Here
- Base salary + significant commission potential
- Incredible growth potential
- 100% employer paid medical and dental premiums for full-time employees
- 18 Days of PTO (& 10 Paid Holidays)
- 401k retirement plan -- with a 6% non-elective contribution, so you get the money no matter what!
- Maternity and Paternity Leave: because both moms and dads are parents.
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, daily catered breakfast and snacks to keep you fueled up throughout the day
Please note: at this time Paymerang is unable to sponsor candidates for this role.
Paymerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.