· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Experience and confidence in communication skills
· Experience in healthcare finance and/or reimbursement is a plus, but not mandatory.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Office product applications
· Ability to Travel (Overnight Travel – Approx 30%)
· CPA licensure or CPA candidate
· Competitive Wages
· Health Insurance Plans – Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription
· 401k retirement plan
How to Apply:
If this opportunity is right for you, please submit resume and cover letter electronically to #removed#.
Durbin and Company, LLP is a dynamic certified public accounting firm that provides financial audit, compilation, and consulting services to hospitals and other healthcare facilities in metropolitan and rural communities throughout the State of Texas.
We are currently seeking entry level Staff Accountants to work with us to gain experience in Auditing, Financial Statement preparation, and Medicare / Medicaid reporting compilation.
Role: Entry Level Staff Auditor
Apply for this job now.