Clutch Management Group is currently seeking full time candidates to full our Account Management positions! We are a reputable business that focuses on strategic marketing and promotion executions to drive business and assure clientele satisfaction.
As a Customer Account Manager you will focus on:
- Customer acquisition and retention.
- Direct marketing and the development of effective on site sales presentations.
- Territory Management - Customer Loyalty & Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Relationship Management throughout the sales cycle and renewal stages
- Prepare and give promotional presentations developed by the use of warm leads generated by existing customers and qualified candidates.
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
- Professional demeanor
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Self-motivated desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior customer service or sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
Clutch is a sales and marketing firm that assists Fortune 500 companies in new client acquisitions and retaining their existing clients. By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Role: Hiring Now! Customer Account Manager - CSR & CRM
Apply for this job now.