Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a fortune 400 food distribution company located in Edina, MN. We are seeking full time and part time Accounting Clerks on first shift for this great employment opportunity! Accounting Clerks earn $15.00 per hour at this company.
SUMMARY – Accounting Clerks are responsible for a variety of clerical duties such as data entry, maintaining department files and records, and generating records and reports. The nature of the work is typically conducted under limited supervision. This position is looking to start as soon as possible. The full time contract would last 3-6 months and the part time contract would be 1-3 months in length.
Accounting Clerk Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Enter information from source documents into system as required in a timely and accurate manner
· Maintain, update, and correct data in system and resolve routine issues as necessary
· Perform basic data inquiries and searches within systems and generate records and reports as required
· Review and organize records for accuracy and completeness
· Assemble, distribute, and maintain department files and records accordingly. Respond to file requests as necessary
· Provide basic administrative support, which may include copying, typing, preparing, and updating documents
· Complete other assigned duties as necessary
Accounting Clerk Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED
· Two years general office/administrative/customer service experience required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong data entry, organizational and attention to detail skills
· Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Center: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | #removed#/app
Working with Doherty Staffing Solutions
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!
Learn more and apply online at #removed#
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Role: Accounting Clerk
Apply for this job now.