Company: CPM HOLDINGS, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Provide process and operational assistance to customers during installation, commissioning and operation of new Crown process equipment and systems. Offer process evaluation, optimization, and troubleshooting to demonstrate that Crown systems meet or exceed contractual obligations. Serve as a lead representative for Crown at customer production facility(s) and key communication link between design engineering, field service, and sales regarding performance of Crown processes and equipment in operation, product improvement/innovation, and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary function to provide technical assistance related to Crown process and equipment training, installation, commissioning, and operation at customer sites. Prepare written field inspection, commission and status reports.
- Serve as a lead representative for Crown at customer facilities to coordinate activities, schedules and manage changing priorities.
- In conjunction with engineering and field service, evaluate and troubleshoot process and mechanical issues with equipment and plant operation, and maintain technical correspondence with customers.
- Coordinate internally with project engineering and field service for scheduling site visits and support project execution efforts.
- Support R&D process development efforts. Assist with testing and pilot runs of new processes and optimizing efforts.
- Offer technical and operational support for sales and commercial efforts.
- Act as mentor and trainer for Crown personnel in process operations and field support roles.
- As needed, assist quality, and mechanical personnel in performing fabricated equipment inspections in support of the Crown quality control program-coordinate with Global QA/QC Director, Regional Quality Specialists and project management to schedule fabrication inspection; address issues & concerns; prepare written fabricator inspection reports.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by Global Technical Manager - Installation
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Associate degree or equivalent to a two-year College or technical school.
- 5 plus year's direct experience in oilseed plant process engineering and /or plant operations.
- Experience and positions held should be specific to oilseed preparation, solvent extraction and/or oils and fats refining & oleochemical operations.
- Ability to interpret equipment drawings and schematics is an essential skill.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with cross-functional team, creating values for end customers, and driving operational excellence within areas of responsibility.
- Self manages; takes initiative and able to collaborate across geographies and functions in a matrixed environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- High integrity and ethics.
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently. Ability to communicate in a second language - European or Asian languages preferred but not required.
- Preferred knowledge in AutoCad.
- Knowledge of computers and applications, such as Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Control Systems, help automation personnel performing instrumentation calibration, loops are tuned, interlocks are correct etc.
- Approximately 50% of time spent in the office environment; approximately 50% spent in the plant environment.
- Office environment conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Plant and fabrication environment conditions include some exposure to chemicals, hazardous materials, and noise, potential work at heights, in confined spaces, and in inclement weather conditions.
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
Powered by JazzHR