The Quilter Group is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio of £118.7 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers worldwide (as at October 2019). Our focus is on creating prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow by providing financial solutions for investors around the globe, and we operate primarily in two main segments – Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms. You won’t just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here. You’ll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportunity for personal and professional development.
About the role
The key responsibilities for this role are to support the Finance Manager in completing the following tasks:
- Provide support for a full expense close on all month ends
- Report all cost centre key variances as part of the draft review process and then ensure all necessary actions are taken before expenses are finalised each quarter
- Provide timely and accurate management information and maintain cost centre structures within the systems in line with requirements
- Provide reconciliations for areas as required and in a timely fashion
Support the functional cost centre budget and forecasting process as required.
Support the business in submitting their budgets and forecasts within the agreed timetables.
We are looking for an individual with the following:
- Familiarity with working with multiple stakeholders and to tight timescales in a delivery focused fashion.
- Ability to interrogate systems and navigate complex infrastructure
- Demonstrable track record of delivering on time and quality
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Working towards an accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) (desirable)
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.