Manufacturing company with growth opportunity!
Located in the Shakopee area
2nd shift (2:30pm-1am M-Thur)
- Assembles parts, partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor:
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners, using hand tools.
- May remove small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce fit between parts.
- May operate riveting machines or other mechanical devices to assist in assembly operation.
- Inspect and test assembly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous assembly experience
- Must pass drug and background check
- Understanding of basic concepts of blueprint reading and experience with inspection equipment preferred
Established in 1957, The Nycor Group is a Minnesota-based recruiting firm offering opportunities in Manufacturing, Engineering, and Information Technology.
We place skilled individuals in both direct and contract positions within client companies throughout the United States.
When you work with Nycor, you will benefit from the combined efforts of our team of professional recruiters, researchers, and support staff. We maintain one of the most experienced staff in the industry.
Role: 2nd Shift Assembly
Apply for this job now.