We are GROWING fast and need your help! As a Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant, you will have the unique opportunity to make a difference each and every day. If you believe each patient is as unique as the care they need - strive to offer the right care customized to each individual all while honoring his or her preferences, choices, abilities and specific needs - YOU'RE THE ONE we're looking for!!
** All shifts available
** Opportunity to pick up extra shifts to supplement your current salary
** Earn extra $$$ for the holiday season!!
- Provide personal care services under the supervision of RN
- Services to include: bathing, skin care, feeding, toileting, catheter care, ambulation, etc.
- Utilize proper body mechanics during provision of care
- Follow agency policies and procedures
- Communicate with Supervising Nurse any changes in patient status
- Demonstrate hand washing and infection control measures
- Maintain safe environment for all assigned patients
- Minimum of 1 year previous Hands on Home Care experience
- Reliable transportation within the service area
- Work in a team responsibly and independently
- Excellent communication skills, time management
- Previous experience with Spinal Cord Injuries a PLUS
If all of this sounds like you, it’s probably a good time to tell you a little about who we are.
We are AdvisaCare, and we're more than a Home Health Agency. We are a blend of integrated services designed to maximize the health, happiness, independence of our clients and reduce the stress and worry of families. We believe that health is as dynamic as it is individual and we strive to learn and grow from our clients and to provide a caring, passionate and proven healthcare.
All those words boiled down simply mean; WE... CARE... MORE...
Join the AdvisaCare family and let's make a difference together!
AdvisaCare Home Health Care specializes in Catastrophic Injuries, Wound Care, Spinal Cord Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Workers Compensation Injuries. Medicare and Hospice available in certain locations. We are committed to providing peace of mind for every family we serve.
Role: HHA / CNA
Apply for this job now.