Immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Greenwood, MS area. This small town is located in North Central Mississippi, with almost equal distance between Memphis and Jackson. This town is a unique small town community offering something for everyone, yet always striving for more.
· Bachelors in Engineering (Industrial or Mechanical).
· 3+ years of background in Engineering.
· Sheet Metal fabrication involvement appropriate.
· Skilled in:
o Industrial Engineering
o Problem Solving and Quality Improvement
o Operator Workstation Design
o Fundamentals of Ergonomics
o Fundamentals of Controls Engineering
· LEAN, 6-SIGMA, KAIZEN designation and experience desirable.
· Arranges, constructs, acquires, and/or achieves integrated manufacturing assembly or fabrication processes in a manufacturing plant.
· Resolves the manufacturing processes appropriate to accomplish manufacturing goals according to product specification.
· Works with engineering to analyze problems with product and performance; confirms solutions or enhancements.
· Organize and plans methods to advance efficiency in production; develops line employees on new processes and methods.
· Work to enhance equipment availability and capability by utilizing continuous improvement tools and working cross functionally.
· Help define manufacturing standard working methods
· Assist capital acquisition and capacity planning and change control.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply for this job now.