- Heat treating of metals
- Full-time position
- Growth opportunity in a skilled trade.
- Furnace operator/ heat treat experience
- Some knowledge of metallurgy/ customization of heat treating metals strongly preferred
- Ability to function effectively in fast paced, manufacturing-type environment
- Ability to remain standing and walking for long periods of time
- Authorized to work in the US
Partner Personnel, Inc. was founded in 1999 to service the recruiting and staffing needs for the automotive industry. The Partner Personnel network provides quick and efficient solutions to your staffing needs regardless of your requirements. You will be surprised with the accuracy of order fulfillment demonstrated by our staffing team. We provide our clients with options on their staffing needs: contract, contract-to-hire, & permanent placement. Partner Personnel, Inc. is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry with nearly two decades in the recruiting and staffing business. We have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and an employer. With Partner rapid growth and success, we have continued to expand our services to provide recruiting and staffing to many industries focusing on technical, professional and industrial staffing. As a women owned agency, we continually
provide the recruiting and staffing expertise that meets and surpasses the quality requirements and expectations of our customer.
Role: Heat Treat Operator
Location: Madison Heights,
Apply for this job now.