COMPANY: COMPLIANCE RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £50K - £60K + Benefits + Bonus
• Manage the firm’s risk and incident registers
• Assist in specific investigations as appropriate
• Prepare regular reports of all trends and issues and coordinate the file review process
• Assist in the review of the compliance policies and procedures and the management of the firm’s quality accreditations (Lexcel, ISO27001 and CQS)
• Undertaking audits particularly to support ISO27001 accreditation
• Monitoring and considering the impact of regulatory and legislative changes to identify gaps in the firm’s compliance knowledge and being proactive to address those gaps
• Providing input into business and strategic decisions from a compliance perspective, including providing support for tender applications
The ideal candidate will also have previous experience of managing risk and compliance processes
within a legal environment with a detailed knowledge of the SRA, the regulatory framework and associated rules & legislation.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at #removed#
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge