We are looking for Manufacturing Associates in Howell, Michigan, for metal stamping, injection molding and assembly operations. Hiring for all three shifts.
- Run appropriate job number according to production schedule.
- Completes visual checks of each part produced to ensure it meets part specifications.
- Effectively apply basic trouble shooting techniques to keep machines operational.
- Use basic hand tools to complete authorized adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assist assembly technician, as needed, during changeover.
- Maintains and updates down time efficiency log, daily production counts, lot control and any other production paper work.
- Assures that all components and assemblies in assigned area are properly tagged.
- Reports count of, and dispossess of all production scrap into the appropriate scrap bin at the end of each shift. Reports discrepancies to supervisor.
- Other duties required by management
Welcome to Qualified Staffing - Your Staffing Solution at Work. Since 1988, we have proudly served businesses and job seekers with honesty, integrity and passion. Staffing solutions provided for manufacturing, warehouse, clerical, professional, technical and call center needs. We are ready to go to work for your!
Role: Manufacturing Associate
Apply for this job now.