CALLING ALL MECHANICS!! PAID BY THE HOUR, NOT BY THE JOB!! MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE AND ROUTE!! AMPLE OVERTIME!!
Our Mason, MI branch is currently seeking a Mechanic who will drive a service van to customer locations or Safety-Kleen branches to repair broken, damaged or worn Safety-Kleen equipment. If you have a background in heavy equipment, automotive or small machine mechanics, we want to speak with you!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
· Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
· $19 - $25 per hour depending on experience with ample overtime opportunity!
· Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
· Company truck provided for travel;
· Paid Travel, Hotels and daily allowance;
· iPhone with data and computer for company use;
· 10 paid vacation, 3 paid personal and 5 paid time off days per year;
· Clean uniforms provided daily as well as an annual boot allowance;
· Group 401K with company matching component;
· Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
· Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
· Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies and processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
· Prioritizes repairs based upon needs and demands;
· Repairs broken, damaged or worn parts;
· Maintains logs of repairs, customers to manage breakage rates, equipment characteristics and trends;
· Maintains parts inventories, daily repair orders, tools and equipment;
· Provides exceptional customer service.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
· Minimum 1-year experience repairing electrical, mechanical and/or pneumatic equipment systems;
· Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent;
· Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills;
· Clean drivers' license;
· Effective written and verbal communication skills;
· Solid computer skills with a proficiency in Windows based applications;
· Ability to travel 30% of the time, overnight as required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at #removed#-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
To learn more about our company visit us at #removed#
Apply for this job now.