A Triad area Orthopedic / Sports Medicine practice is seeking a Board Eligible / Board Certified primary care physician with training in Sports Medicine.
ALL inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!
- Join existing and thriving practice
- Centrally located to multiple professional team
- Outstanding remuneration package
- Full benefits
- Examine patients and diagnose sports-related injuries
- Completion of accredited Medical School and Residency in a Primary Care field (Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Additional training or experience (fellowship preferred) in Sports Medicine.
- Active North Carolina medical license
Based out of Winston-Salem, NC, this job puts you right in the middle of the Triad and within a short drive to one of two International airports, Charlotte or Raleigh-Durham
As a nationwide recruiting agency, Vertical Recruiting's objective is to maximize your exposure to employers while minimizing the stresses that can accompany a job search. We help job seekers in the following sectors: Healthcare, Business, Engineering, and Technology. We keep your job search completely confidential! Contact us today!
Role: Sports Medicine Physician
Apply for this job now.