Company: RECRUIT UK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Job Title: Operations Executive - Transfers & ISAs
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Up to £23,000
Job reference: 6930
Recruit UK is working on a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Executive to join the Transfers & ISAs department of a national wealth management firm.
This is a great firm to join - they look to nurture talent and promote from within and offer great benefits too!
Transfers in refers to the movement of money/investments between platforms and clients.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all client transfers in are dealt with promptly and accurately
- Liaising with external third parties regarding transfers in
- Responding to queries from front office teams, including Investment Managers
- Assisting in the collation of data to report back to Team Managers
- Salary up to £23,000
- Generous company pension and holiday package
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within investment operations is desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills, especially with Microsoft Office suite
- Commercial awareness, with great planning and organisational skills
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a well-established wealth management based in Glasgow on an Operations Executive - Transfers & ISAs role.
Our commitment to you:
Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.