Company: PMI KYOTO PACKAGING SYSTEMS INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
PMI Kyoto Packaging Systems is looking for an Assistant Financial Controller to join our team in our Elk Grove Village office!
PMI Kyoto Packaging Systems has been an industry leader in the packaging industry for over twenty years. We provide high end, custom machinery to a diverse, international clientele including many Fortune 500 companies. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company with great growth opportunity within our own staff. We take great pride in doing our manufacturing capabilities and we do all our assembly in-house.
Candidate will collaborate with the Director of Finance to develop effective ways to streamline the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting close process. This individual should demonstrate the ability to analyze and summarize operating data necessary to understand the performance of the various business segments. Candidate will work closely with our Parent company and respond to informational reporting requests.
- Act as primary support for month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial activities
- Be the Company's internal liaison to external Auditors and Tax professionals and provide prompt and concise responses to facilitate timely engagement completion
- Collaborate with other members of the Finance function to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Prepare workpapers to support monthly operating results and corresponding inventory costing journal entries
- Reconcile individual sub-ledger balance sheets and provide reconciliation reports
- Work with Human Resources to process payroll and prepare supporting general journal entries
- Certified Public Accountant (active license)
- Bachelor Degree - Major in Accountancy
- 5 to 7 years of experience with a top-10 public accounting firm (preferred)
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations and cost accounting required
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate technical accounting matters
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sage 100 / MAS90 (or similar platform) is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Casual Dress Code
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
PMI Kyoto Packing Systems has been and will continue to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Discrimination against any employee or applicant based on any of these factors is prohibited.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete the application or hiring process, please contact a member of our Human Resources Department.
* Recruiters - please do not reach out.
Powered by JazzHR