Location: Newport/South East Area
Pay: Minimum £138.56 per day
Hours: 08:30-15:30 (Monday-Friday)
Can you inspire young minds with a dynamic and engaging teaching style?
The Head Teacher requires someone with excellent classroom management and experience in working with challenging behaviour pupils. The Head Teacher is looking for someone who teaches with high enthusiasm and nurturing approach and has high expectations of learning.
Your classroom management will be of utmost importance towards your success in this position. You will have previous experience in planning, marking, and delivering high quality lessons of the curriculum ensuring you are applying different teaching styles to meet the needs of all abilities within the class. You will be able to co-work with teaching assistants in the class to ensure pro-active learning. This position will help you develop as a teacher in a school that holds every aspect of the school to a high standard. Throughout this position you will work along-side a well-established team of passionate and committed colleagues, who strive to deliver the best quality teaching possible.
In return, we will offer you;
- A dedicated consultant who has a passion in education, who will regularly contact and complete check-in calls.
- Excellent rates of pay through PAYE.
- Access to your individual portal which will include an online diary and discounted CPD courses through our CPD Academy such as Level 2 Safeguarding and many more!
- Generous recommend a friend referral scheme with the chance to earn £50 per referral.
The successful candidate will need to;
- Have strong experience in working with challenging behaviour.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording pupil's development.
- Maintain discipline but be motivational and inspiring.
- Hold a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate and it be registered on the Update service.
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council.
- Have a PGCE or BA (Hons) in Primary Education with QTS.
- Be able to give 2 professional references.
Framework for Wales
Teaching Personnel are registered on the Framework for Wales meaning that we are an approved supplier for the provision of supply teachers and temporary workers throughout the Newport and South East area. The tender is a national framework awarded by the national procurement service on behalf of the Welsh Government.