We're looking for safe, courteous Class A CDL Drivers who value a predictable schedule.
Our company makes safety our number one priority, which is reflected in our impeccable safety record.
We have new routes open at this time!!
Responsibilities of our Class A CDL Drivers:
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
Qualifications of our Class A CDL Drivers:
- Class A driver's license in good standing
- 6 months commercial driving experience required
- Tanker, Doubles, Triples, Hazmat required
- Suitable MVR Record
- Clean Background
Please call Jeanette today at 855-794-7571
Role: Class A CDL Driver ... $1,500 per week
Apply for this job now.