Ruby on Rails Developer
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
We have an innovative client who are an online retailer based in Bridgnorth. They are constantly looking to expand their team and build upon current success. We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Ruby on Rails Developer to join the growing team.
- Rails developer with experience (or similar experience in another related stack and a willingness to learn)
- Relevant experience in software development
- Willingness to learn and try new technologies
- Ideally you will have experience with e-commerce platforms
- Passion to write simple and clean code
- Ability to priorities tasks
- Helping develop customer facing and internal systems
- Development and improvement of the website and back end systems
- Support for internal hardware systems
- Support for internal and cloud-based server platforms
- Training/courses and conferences
- Company health care package
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
If you are interested, please get in touch with Kim Layton:
#removed#-it.co.uk / 01743 234029
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & amp; Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
This job advert was posted by Greenfield IT Recruitment.