Recruitment Agency reference: 7002590
We are currently looking to speak with experienced Building Officers for an exciting opportunity within a well-known, highly regarded Public Sector organisation based in Bedfordshire. This role will be supporting the Estates Operational team as well as the Capital Projects supervising contractors on site carrying out minor works projects. This is a temporary role for a minimum of 3 months offering up to £23.00 per hour via an umbrella company for the right candidate.
Please see some details for the Job below:
- Responsible for management of minor works and projects across site including lighting and carpet re-fits
- Liaise with and supervise contractors on site
- Obtain quotes from contractors regarding works required
- Advise on minor works that need to be carried out across the site
- Create and deliver quotations for minor works
- Manage contractors and suppliers including the management of backlog maintenance
- Ensure Health & Safety on site at all times
- Supervise and manage day to day activities of Engineers including technical staff, craft operatives and contractors to deliver maintenance and project management services to the Trust
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- You must have extensive experience of working in a similar position in a commercial environment
- You will ideally be qualified to a HNC or HND level in estate related field
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch either on 01908 295 000 or by emailing me your updated CV to #removed#.