We are seeking a Dining Room Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all dining room activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Hire, train and coach all dining room staff
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Love for people
We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values, some of which are:
· We believe that good enough isn’t.
· We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner.
· We believe in honesty and integrity.
· We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service we demand.
· We believe in the ongoing training and development of our staff and see it as a worthy investment in the future of the company.
· We believe in providing legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal care that our guests tell stories about.
· We believe that everyone is capable of being an A+ player.
Role: Dining Room Manager
Apply for this job now.