COMPANY: CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime, PartTime
Do you enjoy making things sparkle and take pride in providing a high standard of work? If so, Red Flag Recruitment would love to hear from you today!
Here at Red Flag Recruitment, we are seeking experienced and professional part time Housekeepers to join our client’s company based just outside of Newton Abbot, Devon.
This is a permanent, part time role for an immediate start!
Purpose of the Housekeeper:
To perform a combination of tasks which maintain the company premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive experience for staff and guests.
Rate of pay: Between £8.50-£9.00/hr - Weekly pay.
Own transport is essential due to the location of the premises.
Essential Responsibilities of a Housekeeper:
- Provides professional and courteous service at all times.
- Cleans and maintains all public areas.
- Dusts, vacuums and overall maintains all public areas, hallways, restaurant, rest areas and other spaces assigned.
- Vacuums floors.
- Cleans restrooms.
- Refurnishes areas with supplies as required.
- Removes and disposes of rubbish.
Requirements of a Housekeeper:
- Previous Housekeeping experience.
- Be flexible and available to work mornings, evenings, some weekends.
- Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
If you have previous Housekeeping experience and available to interview and start immediately, please apply now and send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment to be considered for this role.