A leading Law Firm requires a Systems Integration Analyst for a 6-month contract project to be based in their offices in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for working within teams and projects to deliver and provide "end user" quality support for IT systems, products and applications utilized in support of their business. This may involve, but is not limited to, supporting 3rd line support issues, on-prem and cloud infrastructure support/maintenance, database administration, integration development and support, and deployment activities for new applications and/or upgrades to existing applications.
Your key responsibilities will include working in a business team to help with various systems
- Integration of key applications across the estate.
- Work with core suppliers to embed and integrate to their API's
- Expert in internal core systems for integration work
- Work closely with the offshore development team to integrate systems
- Third line support for all core applications on premise and SAAS solutions
- Working collaboratively with other International operations teams with a focus on prompt delivery in a rapidly changing environment
- Technology and system innovation to ensure current systems are kept up-to-date and within software and hardware supported guidelines.
Skills and experience:
The skills required to fulfil this position include:
- Experience working with APIs and integrating platforms
- Extensive administration understanding of SQL Server database management.
- Strong Knowledge of Integration tools like Intapp Integration builder, SSIS
- Ability to query databases using T-SQL and troubleshooting scripting issues
- Solid understanding and use of PowerShell
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Strong understanding of SSRS or Power BI for reporting and analysing data.
- Experience of having worked with ADDS, any exposure to Azure / Azure AD would be useful
- Experience of reporting solutions in SSRS and Power BI
- Understanding of change control processes, ideally exposure to ITIL
- Implementing and maintaining custom alerting solutions which will assist with proactive system management
- Experience working with and supporting cloud-based technologies and applications
- Experience working with external Suppliers and offshore teams
- A strong understanding and awareness of cyber security and risk and delivering technical solutions to cater for these
- Experience of legal applications is preferable (case management, document management, time recording, etc)
- A good understanding of project methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- A good understanding of QA and testing processes
Please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.