Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor. This position provides direct support for processing the day-to day vendor invoices and other financial obligations. Heavy T&E experience is disired. Direct hire role paying $42K base plus bonuses. Located in Sandy Springs GA.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Responsibilities
- Enters, codes, and submits invoices for approval in the Concur system.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Responds to inquiries on a timely basis from vendors and field personnel.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing process
- Responds and provides resolution to company helpdesk tickets.
- Reviews Travel & Expense Reimbursement reports to ensure compliance with the Company Travel Policy.
- Reconcile and process credit card statements
- Administrator for the credit cards, and responsible for managing the data base systems
- Updates and maintains the Vendor Master File.
- Obtains W-9 forms and prepares paperwork for new vendor set up in accounting system (Lawson).
- Knowledge of accounts payable policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a changing environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Strongly committed to the Company’s values. —Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First and Passion.
High School Diploma required.
- 3+ years accounts payable experience required
- Concur and Lawson experience strongly desired
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge. RemX focuses on the placement of Contact Center, Accounting & Financial, IT, Engineering, and Administrative Professionals, across the U.S. We understand the importance of finding the right person for the right job in the right environment.
Role: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Apply for this job now.