Marketing and Business Development Assistant
ADI is a marketing and advertising firm that specializes in marketing programs for our client’s products and services. We are currently working with major business and telecommunications clients to provide a more local consumer base for our clients. In order to fill the needs of our clients we are seeking a full time Marketing Assistant.
The Marketing & Business Development Assistant is a full-time position assisting the sales and marketing team with the marketing & business development initiatives by providing support and coordination of marketing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with other team members to execute marketing programs.
- Maintain project management system to monitor marketing program requests, promotions and programs; adhere to project timelines.
- Liaison between our partners, marketing , and sales personnel to ensure a high degree of customer support for all marketing programs
- Monitor all marketing and promotional
- Maintain client account information and updates
- Conference liaison – coordinates and arrange registration, marketing materials and provide support, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization skills
- Customer Service experience
- Experience in marketing / sales
- Ability to work with a team and independently
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Ares Direct is a leading consulting and customer acquisition firm that boosts bottom lines by connecting with customers through unique outreach initiatives. We get results because we’re masters at conveying the most relevant information about telecommunications services. Our team knows what it takes to succeed in a crowded marketplace, and our campaign outcomes prove it.
We make a positive impact on the public, our community, and even the world by building campaigns on strongly held values like integrity and collaboration. The solutions we create for our partners clearly reflect these principles.
Role: Marketing Assistant - New Location!
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.