- Assemble product and operate equipment safely, productively, and ergonomically correct while manufacturing quality parts and assemblies
- Produces acceptable-quality finished goods with acceptable workmanship and very few rejects
- Capable of arranging own assembly area for the efficient assembly of all products
Requirements: Previous manufacturing assembly experience preferred
1st shift: Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30 pm
2nd shift: Monday - Friday 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
3rd Shift Sunday - Thursday 9:30 pm - 6:00 am
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top career opportunities.
We are a privately held, full-service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently, we operate in 12 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
Location: Saint Charles,
Apply for this job now.