Report To: Vice President of Operations
General Description: The specialist will be responsible for export documentation and data entry for all shipments. The specialist will also assist the Vice President of Operations with daily functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare documentation for export shipments which include but are not limited to Commercial Invoice, Letters of Credit and obtain Bill of Lading from steamship line for Export Company shipping via ocean vessel.
- Understand all facets for exporting shipments including each country.
- Ensure that all documentation meets export regulations.
- Arrange details of shipments with forwarders, carriers as necessary for exports.
- Assist with AES filing.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong verbal, written communications skills
- Good computer skills
- Spanish is a plus
Role: Export Documentation Specialist
Apply for this job now.