Our company is looking for an entry level bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Examples of Bookkeeper responsibilities:
1. review and verify invoices and check requests
2. sort, code and match invoices
3. set invoices up for payment
4. prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
5. prepare and perform check runs
6. post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
7. reconcile accounts payable transactions
8. research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
maintain vendor files
Boehmer & Mills Fiduciary Services, Inc., is a firm of California Licensed Professional Fiduciaries in Los Angeles that manages over $80,000,000 of assets in private and court supervised trusts, estates, conservatorships, special needs trusts, and guardianships. Using a multidisciplinary approach to our cases, we utilize a team of professionals who add to our expertise as a fiduciary practice.
Role: Level One Bookkeeper
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.