- My client transforms financial markets round the world through modern predictive analytics and high performance computing enabled by leading-edge trading and execution technology. The Role
- Design and develop high performance C++ components used by trading applications. Develop new financial analytics functions using advanced mathematical skill to support Quant Researchers and Traders. Integrate analytics into real time e-trading infrastructure. Requirements
- Knowledge of statistics, probability and linear algebra required.
- Undergrad degree 2:1 or above in a degree with high mathematical and computing content
- Numerical analysis and Machine Learning experience a big plus.
- 4 + years programming with fluency in C, C++, Python.
- Lucrative base + bonus Contact
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Eloise Tait
+44 (0) 20 3475 7198