Cluster Facilities Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time Cluster Facilities Manager to join our friendly team based in Surrey (RG14 1DJ).The successful candidate will earn £28,000 per annum. If you have experience customer service delivery and management experience,then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- Previous customer service delivery experience
- Remote management experience
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work with KPI's
- Full and clean driving licence
- Carry out structured site visits that ensure specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed thus building an honest and open working relationship with the customer that encourages partnership and effective resolution of issues
- Ensure effective team-working through structured meeting disciplines allowing for business reviews and clear communication cascades
- Manage Express Facilities Managers to ensure they meet all budgetary and performance targets
- Coach, develop and mentor all direct reports to deliver brilliant service standards, ensuring all understand their roles, responsibilities and what is expected of them
- Manage, deliver and review weekly hours budget, business measures and KPI data
- Review audits and take necessary actions to turnaround underperforming areas. Where required, complete and upload the audit in accordance with Company policy
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork accurately and on time ensuring sign off where required of completed tasks
- Ensure the on-site teams have sufficient working equipment, machinery and product to deliver their roles
- Provide cover and support within the region as required
- Manage and oversee the training and development for all staff within my region
- Manage catering duties related to all Vend Plus stores, overseeing that training meets all H&S and Food Hygiene criteria and standards
- Recruit internal and external talent for EFM/In-Store Manager positions and provide endorsement for site recruitment ensuring adherence to Company recruitment processes and standards
- Ensure colleagues are trained in and adhere to all necessary legal compliance
- Carry out regular performance reviews with all direct reports
- Identify ways to motivate colleagues and increase loyalty
- Adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures
Our client has 55 years of service knowledge, giving them the skills to deliver the best practice. The company offer a wide range of services and manage everything from single site premises to national portfolios.
This company have the firm belief that no matter what area of the business you join, your contribution will be valued and recognised.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- Become part of a great team
- A generous salary
- To showcase knowledge and experience and gain more
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: cluster, facilities, manager, KPIs, full time, management experience, team work, Food Hygiene, EFM, health and safety, COSHH