Exciting role available to provide in class support for secondary school pupils with various Special Educational Needs.
- Full-time SEN Teaching Assistant.
- For an immediate start, on an ongoing basis.
- Secondary school based in Peckham- graded 'Good' by Ofsted.
- Supporting identified pupils with SEN within lessons.
- School has a range of needs with non-verbal Autism classes and numerous PMLD classes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Comfortable with severe and complex medical needs - students may be in wheelchairs
- SEN experience is essential
- Moving and Handling training would be beneficial but not essential
- Personal Care for the PMLD classes essential but not needed for Autism Classes
- Able to be active and engagin with the students
- The successful candidate will be assigned to support particular pupils and will be given the responsibility of tracking their progress and reporting this back to the class teachers and the SENCO.
To be considered for this role, it is important that you have some form of experience supporting children and young people previously who have Special Educational Needs.
Please email #removed# with your CV or alternatively apply via the link below.