WebEyeCare is a leading E-commerce retailer of contact lenses. Here at WebEyeCare we are constantly striving to exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering name brand contact lenses at the lowest possible prices.
We are looking for a Chief Executive Officer with E-commerce experience. This position is both strategic in terms of building and executing the E-commerce vision, as well as tactical, driving excellence in processes and the day-to-day functions of running the website and sales through our customer's online channel.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead day-to-day execution of all digital campaigns
- Responsible for growing our E-commerce Business
- Develop deep understanding to key competitor online strategies and programs
- Optimize online media investment effectively through clear tracking of key business metrics including site traffic, conversion analysis, email database growth on a regular basis
- Develop and manage budgets for projects, monitor costs, and provide status reports on a regular basis
- Drive the prioritization of site enhancements to ensure that we have a best in class digital customer experience to improve conversion
- Provide consistent and effective leadership and mentorship to advance the skills and overall effectiveness of the E-commerce team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in an E-commerce strategy/leadership role
- Must be business minded and technically savvy with a working knowledge of ecommerce systems
- Strong understanding of digital marketing disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites, including SEM/PPC, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Social Media, and Marketing Analytics
- Proficiency in Volusion, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment and ensures follow-through on every matter with the ability to move projects to completion
- Coding experience is a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Performance-based bonus incentives
- Paid company holidays plus Paid Time Off
- As a condition of employment, we require to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our office in Bristol, PA
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
WebEyeCare is one of the leading direct to consumer online retailers of contact lenses, glasses and accessories.
Role: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Apply for this job now.