We are seeking a Full-Time and a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. We are open 9:00am-9:00pm Monday-Thursday, and 9:00am-4:00pm on Friday, so shifts are flexible. Experience or education in the helping field is preferred, but not required.
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Sign in clients and schedule future appointments
- Collect urine samples from clients and log results
- Create invoices and accept payments
- Maintain cleanliness of the office throughout the day
- Perform all other office tasks
- Maintain and practice all guidelines that pertain to confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both with a team and individually
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
At Milford Counseling Inc., we believe that it is our mission to assist people in uncovering their true selves, allowing and supporting the emergence of the individual gifts that we know all have been given. We trust that inside of every person is found everything they need for a full, balanced, and satisfactory life. We wish to be a part of clearing away the elements that have blocked so many from finding happiness. We have seen it work and we truly know that...It is Possible!
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.