$39.90 to $46.20 hourly
Are you an expert marketing and events manager with a background in commercial properties? Are you interested in working with the highest of high-end clients in Silicon Valley? Have what it takes to rub elbows with top VC companies and exceed their expectations? Robert Half is looking for an experienced, on-site marketing manager with event management experience in commercial property venues for high-end clients.
Associate Director of Marketing
Location: Menlo Park, CA
On-site: 5 days/week
Years of experience: 4+
Hours per week: 30-40 hours/ week (occasional nights and weekends as needed for events)
• Work at one of the most prestigious office campuses in the Pacific West
• About 70+ tenants comprised of VCs and financial advisors
• Focusing on events within the health and wellness space
• 3 categories they will be focused on:
1. Programming and events
2. Tenant relations and communications
3. Branding and marketing initiatives
• Host events for tenants
• Project manage events from start to finish
• Create and distribute communications to all tenants
• Be very hands on and able to wear many different hats
• Build and create awareness of client brand
• Strengthen and enhance tenant relations
• Raise visibility of leasing opportunities at the commercial property
• Work collaboratively with and manage third party event planners as necessary
• Develop and manage event budgets
• Manage all PR and social media
• Background/experience in property management, hospitality or real estate industry
• Ability to think of creative ways to reach out to tenants
• Ideally has Adobe CS, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, local knowledge of businesses and POIs
Event Management, InDesign, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.