Patient Services Specialist
ARC® Fertility is a leader in the IVF fertility market providing innovative products and services to IVF clinicians and their patients. ARC offers affordable, evidence-based fertility treatment packages, refund guarantees and finance options to people living with infertility. With more than 18 years of experience, ARC has the largest network of board-certified fertility specialists in the United States and supports women and couples on their infertility journey with best-in-class resources, tools on education and treatment management.
ARC Fertility offers a stimulating environment in a dynamic and growing organization. The position provides professional growth opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reporting to the Manager of Patient Services, the Patient Services Specialist will be providing first class concierge services and will be the first point of contact with patients. He/she will be responsible for answering incoming calls, assisting new patients with fertility treatment package options, and handling all patient inquiries, including but not limited to referrals to clinics, treatment package details, pricing, and finance options. The Patient Services Specialist is a consultative position responsible for assisting patients with selecting the most appropriate ARC package and payment options to support their fertility treatment. The patient Services Specialist is also responsible for following up on leads coming into ARC.
- Follow up on new leads (webforms)
- Assist new patients by communicating ARC treatment package options, financial options and available pricing
- Follow a strict follow-up schedule for each patient
- Review incoming ARC program applications
- Prepare patient contracts and packages
- Resolve patient inquiries
- Run loan applications
- Communicate with patient’s clinical team regarding patient requirements and recommended treatment options
- Utilize ARC’s customer management system (CRM) to record details of patient calls, clinic interactions, transactions and sales information
- Follow up on financial work sheets sent from clinics
- Spend several hours/days on the phone with patients and clinic customers
- Check fax, emails and voicemails and distribute to team
- Create a daily activity report
- Communicate with sales and marketing departments regarding clinic related matters and trends
- Provide feedback on the patient services process in order to help improve flow and efficiencies
- Provide excellent customer service on the phone
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc projects
- Other support duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent related work experiences
- Minimum of two years of customer service via phone (call center environment preferred)
- Experience with patient interaction preferred
- Experience working with customer relationship databases
- Experience with preparing documents, printing, scanning and faxing
- Must be able to work between the hours of 7am and 5pm
- Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy Rule is a positive
- Knowledge of the fertility treatment process and terminology is a positive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - testing required
- Excellent customer service and computer skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and adaptability/flexibility
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle high volume of calls
- Organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, and follow up on assignments with minimal direction
- Must be adaptable and have ability to approach all tasks with a down-to-earth attitude, pleasant demeanor, sense of humor and desire to have fun.
- WPM 50+ preferred
- Spanish speaking is a positive
· Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer and headset/phone, and strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
At ARC®, we apply decades of experience to help thousands of people achieve one goal: have a baby. We understand that choosing the right fertility treatment is overwhelming. We make it easy for you by offering the highest quality of care in three areas of excellence called The ARC Advantage: Care, Cost and Continued Support.
Role: Patient Services Specialist
Apply for this job now.