The Systems Administrator II is accountable for implementing the physical and logical network topology as well as the infrastructure components required to support our Infinity lane solution and Integrity back office application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Windows server operation systems and the related infrastructure.
- Responsible for reviewing and modifying hardware and software to insure security, increase performance and meet technical design requirements with a strong emphasis on customer service, both internal and external.
- Proficiency in the Windows 2012 and SQL Server systems is required. In addition, senior level knowledge of Windows server system security, operating system file structures, and group policy is required.
- Participates in technical research to enable continuing innovation within the environment.
- The administrator will be part of a team of systems administrators to support customers.
- The position also requires basic knowledge of ITIL concepts to include incident management, service requests, problem management and change management.
- 8+ years of experience in System Administration/Engineering and Architecture
- Windows 2012
- SQL Server 2014
- SMB/CIFS Shares
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP & Group Policy Administration
- Windows clustering
- Cisco LAN/WANCisco Unified Communication knowledge
- Knowledge of Cisco, Wi-Fi, Firewalls, Phones. (preferred)
- Cisco Phone system
- EMC SAN
- Anti-Virus server products
- Veeam Backups
- Exchange Knowledge
- Proxy Server, Load Balancer and WAF knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field, or 10 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- MCSE or MCSA certification or Cisco CCNA
Role: Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Long Island City,
Apply for this job now.