Software Tester, CambridgeExcellent package.
Our client is looking for two testers to join their team in Cambridge.
Our client runs a portfolio of over 60 applications which run a range of services to support teams globally.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced or junior Tester to help our client deliver best in class, integrated business software.
• To plan, estimate, design and execute system tests on the business systems, which include:
o MS Dynamics
o Cloud Services
o Custom built applications that utilise the MS development suite
• Whilst predominantly acting as a tester, an individual in this role will be expected to develop their understanding of other functions within the software development process
• Some experience of working under different development methodologies (such as Iterative and Agile)
• Experience in testing both bespoke applications and third party products on a predominantly Microsoft platform – C#.Net, ASP.Net, Windows 8.1, MS Exchange, SQL Server 2012 or later, XML
• Experience with testing tools e.g. Testopia, Bugzilla
• Knowledge of creating and executing SQL queries
• Experience in preparation & review of test plans, test scripts and test estimates
• A strong breadth of knowledge of the software project lifecycle
If you are looking for an exciting career move with genuine long term growth potential, please send a current CV for review.
Role: Software Tester, Cambridge
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, East Anglia
Apply for this job now.