EPI, a leading provider of integrated marketing and supply chain solutions to the Fortune 1000 is currently looking for new and energetic talent for its Business Development Team. This candidate has the opportunity to grow within the organization through an extensive mentoring program. Experience in sales, cold calling, and appointment scheduling required. Print or Supply chain experience is preferred. You will be part of a professional sales team that is solely focused on finding, developing, and partnering with large scale program stakeholders and leaders in the Medical Device, CPG, Financial, and Retail space.
EPI offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate a customer focus to gain a comprehensive understanding of the prospect’s business and growth opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly understand and represent the full portfolio of EPI services (consumer fulfillment, material distribution, commercial printing and packaging)
- Effectively cold call through phone and email to prospects at all level of the organization
- Strategically align daily activities for effective time management
- Properly Identify and communicate with decision makers at prospective customers
- Submit and maintain contact lists, call reports, weekly reports, sales funnel tracking information, etc
- Develop sales materials and discussions topics
- Highly motivated, disciplined individual
- Proven track record with finding qualified contacts
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing or sales, marketing services, supply chain services or related field
- Proven experiences with phone based cold calling techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong process orientation and discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently with a high level of integrity
- PC and Microsoft Office proficiency required
- This position is located at our Battle Creek Headquarters.
At EPI we lead our business partners in the continuous improvement of their marketing, production and distribution practices. We lead our industry in the innovation of ground-breaking technology and processes to maximize our clients marketing ROI and minimize their total cost. And we do it all by hiring and developing the very best team in the industry.
What does this mean for you? It means you get the brightest talent in the marketing services industry focused like a laser on helping you succeed. It means you get access to some of the most sophisticated tools and technology available to help you improve your marketing efforts. And it means you can turn your attention to growing your business with the knowledge that EPI's incredibly comprehensive set of in-house services provides a one-stop solution for all your marketing and supply chain needs.
Role: Jr. Business Development Manager
Location: Battle Creek,
Apply for this job now.