Key Stage 1 (KS1) Year 1 Teaching Assistant (TA)
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) to assist with a class of 27 Year 1 children in a primary school in the Ashton area of Tameside. This is a morning only position due to start in September 2021.This role is ideal for an experienced or newly qualified Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant looking for their next opportunity.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be a pro-active and motivated individual, capable of building good relationships with both pupils and staff. Vision for education are looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant who is committed to supporting the learning and development of children with a range of abilities. The successful Year 1 Teaching Assistant (TA) will be able to work with a highly capable support team to deliver an exciting and well-balanced learning environment for pupils to help ease the transition back to school following lockdown.
This is a lively and vibrant school are seeking and engaging and proactive Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant to join their Year 1 team. In return, the school can offer a friendly environment, with hardworking colleagues and a very supportive leadership team. The appointed Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant will benefit from working alongside experienced members of staff and lots of opportunities for professional development.
To be considered for this Key Stage 1 Year 1Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have experience working in a school (specifically lowerKS1).
• Hold a relevant, Level 2 qualification (Minimum).
• Have excellent behaviour management skills.
• Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
• As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development s