Sports Coach KS3/4
£60 to £70 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is 5 days in sole charge of a group of children.
Immediate Start, Flexible Hours
ABC Teachers is seeking to appoint a Sports Coach to work in our local secondary schools in Coventry, starting immediately. Working on a Flexible basis, covering P.E lessons and general day to day cover. We are looking for people who have a keen interest working with children and would like to get into teaching.
ABC Teachers is seeking to appoint a Sports Coach to work in our local secondary schools in Coventry, starting immediately. Working on a Flexible basis, covering P.E lessons and general day to day cover. This will be a varied role that will require an individual who is flexible and able to think on their feet.
The successful Sports Coach must be available to answer the phone from 7:30am so that you can be offered work for the day. There is scope for advanced work to be provided, but most of the work will be provided via a morning phone call.
Based in Coventry and surrounding areas, the schools we work with range from 'Good' to 'Outstanding' that cater for children with a wide range of abilities. They are all friendly and forward thinking, with lots to offer both staff and students.
To be considered for the Sports Coach role you must:
- Have minimum of 5 days experience working in sole charge of a group of children, that we can reference within the last 2 years.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
- Be adaptable and flexible.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
*ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Sports Coach who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, ple