Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you an 4-7 PQE Commercial Property Solicitor looking to progress your career in a well-established City practice?
Our client has a fascinating history, dating back over 200 years with connections to the Royal Family.
Today, their forward-thinking and progressive attitude sees them at the forefront of the commercial property market. If you want to be in a position to work towards Partnership in this well -established firm, this is the opportunity for you.
- Commercial Property specialist law firm, based near Chancery Lane
- Specialise in commercial leases, landlord and tenant as well as HNW residential property
- Excellent deal list, with several high-profile transactions
What You’ll Need
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- 4-7 PQE gained from a reputable City firm
- Experience working across all areas of commercial property, especially landlord and tenant, asset management and commercial leases
- Ambitious self-starter who is keen to have lots of client contact
What You’ll Be Doing
- As a Commercial Property Solicitor, you’ll gain exposure to a varies caseload, including property finance.
- Working closely with Partners to provide first class client service
The firms’ Partners are vastly experienced and this is a great place as a Commercial Property Solicitor to progress your career and work towards Partnership. As part of a close-knit team, you can expect a lot of direct client contact and the opportunity to gain broad exposure to a wide range of transactions.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful