Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Enfield Council to provide them a with a AYSE Consultant join their team on a Contract Basis!
** Full Time to start ASAP (6 Month ongoing) **
Rate - £35 to £37 per hour - (negotiable dependent upon experience)
About your Role
To work with the ASYE mentor and Principal Social Worker to deliver programme of support for NQSW's undertaking the ASYE within children's social care. This will involve delivering individual and group support and promoting professional development for NQSWs and their assessors across the service.
- Identify learning needs of individual NQSWs and work with colleagues in the Centre of Excellence to organise and commission appropriate training as part of the ASYE programme
- Help deliver and embed the ASYE programme across children's services. Deliver individual and group training to NQSWs within the Early Help and Protection Service
- Provide consultation to all NQSWs in relation to their continuous professional development, in line with the new Professional Capabilities Framework.
- Work with colleagues across the department and whole children's workforce to identify gaps in practice, and so apply consistency of messages across the service.
- Design and sustain an induction package for newly qualified social workers (NQSWs) in the Early Help and Protection Service.
- Support NQSWs with modelling practice by attending and supporting NQSWs at meetings such as CIN meetings, professionals' meetings, home visits, step down meetings etc
- Undertake at least one observation of practice of NQSWs and support assessors by contributing to the ASYE portfolio.
- Ensure that the Enfield practice approaches are embedded within the ASYE programme.
- Provide support and guidance to NQSWs and assessors around the requirements of the portfolio and to ensure that Critical Reflection Logs and assessments are of a high standard
- 1. Qualified and HCPC / Social Work England registered social worker with substantial experience of practice in Children and Families social work
- 2. Qualified practice educator.
- 3. Proven ability to write and present complex reports in accordance with statutory requirements
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers