Are you an established Branch Manager looking to take that next step up?
TeacherActive is one of the Sunday Times / Virgin Fastest Growing Companies in the UK and one of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK.
We are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to work as an Area Manager to join our successful and friendly offices across the South East Region!
To apply, you'll ideally have experience as a Branch Manager and have strong agency experience in education or health/social care recruitment.
This is a non-billing role whereby you will work closely with our Directors to increase business growth in each of our offices across the South East and be responsible for opening brand new branches.
The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the region to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop teams.
What do we offer?
- Shares into the business
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- Champagne Fridays
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Successful management within agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Area Manager vacancy then please call Aishah on 0115 824 1887.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.