Financial Service Professional/ Life Insurance Agent - $80,000-$150,000 + Benefits - Ohio, Virginia, Detroit, MI area.
Are you an ambitious, highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you looking for a career that allows you to make a difference in people's lives while achieving your personal and professional goals? If so, then we have the perfect job for you!
As a Financial Service Professional (licensed Life Insurance Agent), you will be responsible for providing our clients with life insurance feat. living benefits and investment products. You will be required to assess clients' needs and recommend appropriate coverage, as well as provide advice and guidance on the best coverage options for their individual needs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a passion for helping others, and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
We are willing to provide discounted licensing study and exam links to correct unlicensed applicant.
Employment type: Part-time / fulltime, whatever works for you.
The key responsibilities of a Living Benefits Insurance Agent include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Educate clients on living benefits insurance policies and their benefits.
- Analyze clients' needs and recommend appropriate policies.
- Negotiate terms of policies and ensure that all documents are accurate.
- Ensure compliance with all insurance regulations.
Freedom Financial Solutions is a privately held insurance distributor that specializes in Living Benefits insurance & investment products. If you want to significantly increase your income while also understanding how to become a resource for families and business owners in your area, this is the opportunity for you.
- High Comp
- Protected Territory
- In house lead production
- Ongoing free weekly & monthly training, mentorship & collaboration.
The key skills we are looking for are:
- Possess an active Life License
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
If you think you're the right person for the job, don't hesitate to apply. We can't wait to hear from you.