We are looking for an experienced and creative Oracle PL/SQL Developer who wants to work collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant should have In depth knowledge of Oracle Database (10g, 11g and 12c), SQL, PL/SQL programming,
- Knowledge in software package installation, change management and testing is preferable.
- Strong designing, development and trouble shooting skills required. Knowledge of object oriented design concepts, J2EE, JDeveloper, Eclipse, XML, HTML, web scripting tools and PVCS.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Applicants must have strong multitasking capabilities and the ability to work on multiple projects/issues simultaneously.
- Applicants must have the ability to assess the impact of software upgrades and other environment changes.
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Role: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Apply for this job now.