At Directive, we take our product (world-class performance marketing) serious. We are experiencing unprecedented growth and are using this capital to invest into building a truly differentiated strategy phase for our clients.
For this role, we want you, the content strategist of our dreams, to elevate the strategy phase of our deliverable. You will work directly with strategic accounts to drive creative content strategies that exceed business objectives.
Do you have a unique outlook on how SaaS companies can improve their content marketing in a noisy world? If yes, we have a couple requirements.
- 5+ years experience in content strategy, preferably in a digital agency
- Deep experience with keyword and audience research
- Knack for ideating unique content campaigns that create buzz
- Ability to drive product led content marketing initiatives with clear paths to user activation
- Passion for scalable content ideas that uniquely align with fragmented client resources
- Experience with enterprise level content marketing tools
- A unique perspective on how to drive value for SaaS
What we offer:
- Transparency and Humanity: No employee at Directive makes less than $70,000/year
- Full health, dental and vision plans for you and your family that fit your lifestyle (including a 100% employer-paid plan for you and 50% for your dependents)
- Get the most out of your benefits with a Healthcare Concierge
- 100% covered membership to One Medical primary and virtual care
- Unlimited virtual (MSK) & physical therapy support through Physera
- Membership to Headspace for your mental well-being
- Access to virtual visits with certified therapists through Spring Health and Ginger
- Company-paid $50k Life Insurance Policy
- Freedom to work from anywhere, but option to enjoy one of our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, CA or Austin, TX
- Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match for your financial goals
- Exclusive access to thousands of Aaptiv virtual workouts
- Unlimited PTO (we actually have a 2 week minimum), in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave and fertility support through CARROT
- We are closed Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
- Company provided Macbook or PC plus a $200 ergonomics budget
- Team building events (Awards Ceremony, Holiday party, Murder Mysteries, Trivia Nights, and more)
- Check out our culture on social: https://#removed#/directiveconsulting/
Directive does exceptional performance marketing for software brands that share our values. We redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. Our goal is to empower and focus so much on our people that our clients consequently get better results.
At Directive, one of our core values is to put people first. We want to stick to our values and commit to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR