Banner Personnel. is seeking an experienced staffing/recruiting professional to fill a key Branch Manager role in Naperville, IL..
If you are a strategically-minded staffing industry professional with strong leadership skills and a solid track record of building client relationships and delivering exceptional service, then we would love to talk with you!
The primary responsibilities of the Staffing Branch Manager will include:
· Managing day to day branch and on-site operations and ensuring that all functions are covered appropriately
· Lead the sales process and client development throughout the market, interacting regularly with key customers
· Actively developing the expertise of team members through modeling and training
· Assuring that the branch complies with company model and that all commitments are consistently met
· Participating with management and staff in the development of the branch's budget and goals
· Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators.
· Best of Staffing Award ~ 2017 and 2018
Banner Personnel Service, Inc. has been named one of Inavero’s 2018 Best of Staffing® Award winners for achieving the highest client and talent service quality scores for two consecutive years. Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, the annual Best of Staffing Award provides the only statistically valid and objective service quality benchmarks in the industry, revealing which staffing agencies are providing the highest satisfaction to their clients and talent
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPECTATIONS
· 2 year College degree or equivalent of 2 years of related experience
· Ability to use pro-active approach to planning and management in order to ensure branch runs efficiently
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Creative problem solving
· High level of interpersonal and organizational skills
· Strategic planning skills
· Ability to debate, influence and negotiate
· Capable of mentoring associates, managing people and projects
· Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills and multi-task oriented
· Proven ability to work with people at all levels
· Must be flexible and a team player
· The ability to work well in a fast paced environment
· Comply with Regional and Corporate expense report guidelines
· Ownership mentality
· Whatever is necessary to make the branch successful!!
Banner is celebrating nearly 5 decades in business. With a firm conviction that only the right match will do, Banner's team of search and staffing experts listen to the employment needs of our applicants and of our client companies in order to match an individual to the best jobs and corporate cultures. Connecting Excellence since 1970.
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Role: Branch Manager
Apply for this job now.