ABA experience not required, we can train the right person. Experience or education background with children is preferred.
We are looking for passionate, energetic individuals ready to work with children with autism in their home, community and group settings! You may be a great fit for this position if you are ready for a fast-paced, play-based, in-home setting where collaboration with families is at the top of the list.
Our company puts a strong emphasis on those who are self-starters, take initiative, understand the perspective of others and can think on their feet! We are passionate about our work with children, families, naturalistic teaching and ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) principles. We believe that the principles of ABA fuel the world around us and are excited to share that information with others!
Quality training and frequent feedback set our team members up for success and help them gain the skills to become Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs).
Visit our website to learn more: cbsindy.org
See below for FAQs on the ABA Therapist / RBT position:
Where are you located? Being an in-home provider, where are clients located?
We have our home office in the Beech Grove area, but we serve clients living in Indianapolis, Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville, Avon, Brownsburg, Westfield, Plainfield and Geist to name a few!
What is the role of an ABA therapist / RBT at CBS?
This position assists in the instruction of children with autism or small groups in activities designed to help reach educational, social, behavioral, and physical growth necessary to reach their global goals. Team members will be following program structures as designed by supervisors and collecting data to expedite client progress!
*Can you give me an idea of what I would be doing each day?
Deliver 1:1 ABA-based therapy to children with autism in home based settings.
· We will train you on this based on company values, ABA principles, behavior plans, and specific client needs!
Implement ABA-based therapy programs under the direction of BCBA’s and BCaBA’s.
· Our team of supervisors, trainers and assistants will help to empower you to successfully tailor your work to each client!
Maintain precise records on client behavior / program progress.
· We use a blend of electronic data with iPads and paper based models to meet the individual needs of each client.
Maintain a clean, safe, and stimulating environment for all clients.
· Every CBS employee works to go above and beyond expectations up to and including care for the environment around us. Every moment will be spent engaged with our clients ensuring the best use of their time!
Assist with daily self-help skills with client when necessary.
· From ages 2-20, client needs can vary. Whatever the client's age or ability level, we provide the necessary behavioral supports!
Transport clients to necessary settings and commute to various locations throughout the day.
· Our clients live all around the 465 loop. Applicants must be prepared to travel between clients as well as transport clients to necessary locations.
Am I qualified to be an ABA therapist / RBT for CBS?
You must meet the following guidelines:
· Experience or interest in working with children
· Experience or interest in working with individuals with autism
· Reliable transportation
· Provide proof of valid auto insurance
· Authorize CBS to perform routine background check
· A minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required
· Available to work days, some evenings and at times weekends
Preferred, but not required :
· Experience working with children with autism and other special needs
· Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field
Extensive training will be provided to every ABA therapist hired by CBS on ABA principles, behavior and autism!
Job Type: Full-time
CBS is dedicated to helping kids connect with the world around them, and we know that there can be no better connection than one that comes from family and caregiver relationships. As an in-home provider, we believe that the best way to begin an intensive ABA intervention is with the full support and involvement of the family. Parents and family members have long been the experts on their child(ren)’s learning. As CBS teams up with families to begin an intensive ABA program, we continue to promote this expertise through a series of phases that assist each family in understanding and participating in the home program.
Role: ABA Therapist - Entry Level (ABA Experience or Education Background)
Location: Beech Grove,
Apply for this job now.