Salary: Up to £44,000 (inclusive)
Description: This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
Exciting opportunities are available for aStaff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse (RGN)to join their experienced and dynamic team.
The group have a strong commitment to your personal development and are excited to introduce you to several initiatives to support your career, along with competitive salaries and benefits.
With a number of Nursing Degree Apprenticeship programmes in partnership with the University of Sunderland, there are a variety of specialist courses offered on-site:
- ALS Course
- Cardiac Surgical Nursing Online Course
- Advanced - ICU Nurses and Registrars (this course is university accredited at Master Level 7 by University of Teesside, 20 credits).
- Cardiac Surgical ALS (CALS)
- Resuscitation and Acute Catheter lab Emergencies REACT
- Thoracic and Cardiology Online Course.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your current clinical skills; as a Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) you will be working alongside leading consultants and specialists, forming a dedicated team that are passionate about healthcare.
Positions are full time (37.5 hours per week) which includes weekends and nights currently (rota), although part time hours will also be considered. Informal discussions are welcomed if you would like some further information.
Person Specification: To succeed as a Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) you will need:
- To be NMC registered - your PIN should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years surgical nursing experience. Ideally 4 years at Senior Level.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills.
Benefits: Competitive salary, £4,000 welcome bonus, private healthcare, free parking and much more